Uckfield College Y6 to Y7 Transition Programme: Springboard to Success
Unfortunately, the Covid-19 restrictions mean that we will not be able to hold our Open Evening for Year 6 students as a 'live' event. We will, instead, share a Virtual Open Evening video event on this page very soon. We have also organised some opportunities for parents and students to visit the college during the day for a Q and A session with a senior member of staff and a 'live virtual tour' of the college - following strict Covid-19 protocols of course. See below for more details and complete the form to book a place.
More details will be posted here soon.
Here is a short video to give you a sneak preview of our brand new College buildings:
Virtual Open Evening
A 'Virtual Open Evening' video will appear here soon. This will feature:
- Mr Hennebury discussing the College and our vision
- Students talking about life at Uckfield College
- Presentations from each department explaining how students will learn in the lessons
During each morning of the week beginning Monday 5th October, there is the opportunity for a limited number of families to be able to visit the college.
Due to Covid-19 we have put these protocols in place.
- You must request a visit using the Google Booking form. You will then be told by email if you have secured a place.
- Your group can only be: 1 or 2 parents and 1 year six child (unless twins) - no other siblings are allowed.
- Families arrive at the main entrance at 9.15am wearing masks and go to the Hall.
- Mr Hennebry will speak to the families. There will be an opportunity for Q and A.
- Families will watch a video stream of a group of Year 7 students presenting a live tour of the college and some lessons.
- Families leave at approximately 10.30